8/18/09

Fish don't need to drink.



17.08.2009 Los Angeles

Dear Em,

Fantastic photos! I have never been to the Flow festival, but almost everyone I know goes every year. I hope you have at least one photo of Lily and the to die-for jacket! 

I have found a place at the beach. I like being there. Close to the Ocean. Maybe since a billion years ago everywhere was under the water, now we all long to be close to it. Most of us anyway. You know, how you sometimes ask people what they would do if they won the lottery. Most say they'd buy a house by the sea. I would too. 

What about you?



I dare you to count the footprints on the sand. 






The bamboo board and sand on your feet.


Halo.

They said they were kinda new to this and that they never got any fish. 
I had a fish when I was young. A black gold fish. In a round bowl. It was given to me on my birthday in a wine glass. Filled with water, not wine. I used to hug the bowl and talk to the fish. The fish was called Limu, (Limonade). That was because the water was always completely green from algae. 

If i ever have kids I hope they'll be even half as cute as these guys were. And brave. 
 
I could dream more then
I could believed more then
That the world could only get better

I could be free more then

I could pretend more then
That this life could only show me good times
Once when I was little

Not completely true. I pretty much still do. I hope you do too. 

With Love and sun rays, K. 

Ps. I've loaded the fisheye, in the honor  of the Limonade fish and will snap a  photo of the yellow car for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment