9/5/09

No they didn't!!!


Helsingissä 5. syyskuuta 2009


Dear K.

Look what I saw the other day! COPYCAT! Haha! I'm sure this clothing store had heard of us and stole our idea!



So I'm not sure how I feel about this film. Neutral color. What do you think? I have a feeling it's a bit too boring. But then again, all in all, these pics are bit boring. They actually were for my school project. We were supposed to stay in one place for 30 minutes and shoot. This is what I got. I like the swing.



The street had also a nice variety of "pretty and ugly".




And this lady was so cute sunbathing in a tiny park!


These are the last days of summery Helsinki. One should enjoy it. Soon it's going to be DARK.

--And I’ve heard of pious men and I’ve heard of dirty fiends. But you don’t often hear of us ones in between. And I’ve heard of creatures who eat their babies. And I wonder if they stop to think about the taste.

I saw the sun go down outside of Arkansas. And I saw the sun come up somewhere in Illinois. And in the darkness I taught myself to hate. But where were you, oh where were you? And where the fuck did the sun go?

And you should always pass when you get the inside lane. Don’t pull your hair out, I won’t pull my hair out. For I have never seen the sun. That did not bury his fears in the side of the world. And the day is done.--

Oh and I have to ask. Was the guest star in your last letter really HIM?

With Love, E.

P.S. Do you think we will look like this when we grow really old, still chitchatting about different shades of YSL lipsticks.



quote: US ONES IN BETWEEN - SUNSET RUBDOWN


1 comment: