9/14/09

Once upon a time...in fish occupied Helsinki




Helsingissä 14. syyskuuta 2009

Dear Kirsikka,

Once upon a time in Helsinki the world started to look rather fishy. The cemetery, the cathedral, the sunflowers and of course Anne T. Curved and crazy.

As soon as I saw your last photos I knew I had to get my own fisheye lens. I bought one (that same day) for my Diana F+ since the price was very reasonable, 35€.



These next two are from Hietaniemi's Orthodox cemetery.



On the seventh day she didn't rest. Instead she took a walk and worked like crazy afterwards.







On the eighth day she just kept on going.






(But she did manage to have a beer with Anne on the sixth.)



I was laughing my ass off when I read your last letter. I can't believe they were made of wax! I appreciate the honesty. You're right, nobody likes a liar. In this case I could have taken it tho. IT IS FUNNY!

I'm off to new adventures with my fisheye.

Enjoy the sun. I know I will as long as it lasts.

With Love, E.



No comments:

Post a Comment