12/4/09

Good morning Halloween!


Helsingissä 4.12.2009

Dear Kirsikka,

I hate cleaning. So this morning my flat was technically still a Haunted Halloween house.

My Halloween was a blast. We wore all sorts of terrifying outfits and ate weird Halloween food. These girls make me laugh hard. I never thought I could find such great friends from work.



May I introduce you to Annika and Riikka.


This is Katriina. Unfortunately Anu was sick so I don't have any pictures of her.



Something filled up. My heart with nothing. Someone told me not to cry.

But now that I'm older. My heart's colder. And I can see that it's a lie.

Children, wake up. Hold your mistake up. Before they turn the summer into dust.

If the children don't grow up. Our bodies get bigger but our hearts get torn up. We're just a million little gods causing rainstorms. Turning every good thing to rust.

I guess we'll just have to adjust.

With my lightning bolts a-glowin'. I can't see where I am going to be. When the reaper, he reaches and touches my hand.

With my lightning bolts a-glowin'. I can't see where I am going.

You better look out below!



Later on we went to a bar and I ended up pouring some fake blood on everyone.






Some scary chick.

This is Joanna.


Lots of pictures this time with fewer words. I threw away all the Halloween stuff. My home is clean now. My friends are coming to have a few drinks tonight at my place. And mess it up again.

I miss you.

With Love, E.

P.S. I hope you kicked that saleswoman's ass for selling you the wrong film. Hope to see more photos next time. With colour!

quote: Arcade Fire, Wake up


No comments:

Post a Comment