12/23/09

Ho, ho ho!

23.12.2009

Dear Kirsikka,


--And I think it's gonna be a long long time
Till touch down brings me round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home
Oh no no no I'm a rocket man
Rocket man burning out his fuse up here alone--

I believe America has different blues than Europe. Look at my pics from Miami! They look like yours from LA! Weird shit.



Merry f*%&#ing Christmas from South Beach!

Rescue me!

--She packed my bags last night pre-flight
Zero hour nine a.m.
And I'm gonna be high as a kite by then
I miss the earth so much I miss my wife
It's lonely out in space
On such a timeless flight--



These birds were cool. Guess they were seagulls but much prettier than the ones we have in Finland. They had pitch black backs.



This idiot kid decided that it's funny to feed the seagulls next to me. It wasn't.



11th street diner on South Beach. Loved their Smoked salmon platter = smoked salmon, lettuce, tomato, red onion, capers, lots of cream cheese and a bagel. Mmmmmm. Loved the Christmas tree on the roof too!






Throw in a couple of hundred dollars and it will buy you your own stuffed animal.

There is a surfer there I swear!

Now I'm back in cold and dark Finland. BUT! There's always a but. There is gonna be some snow in my next photos! How about that?

--Mars ain't the kind of place to raise your kids
In fact it's cold as hell
And there's no one there to raise them if you did
And all this science I don't understand
It's just my job five days a week
A rocket man, a rocket man--

With Love, E.

quote: Rocket Man (I Think It's Going To Be A Long Long Time) - Elton John


1 comment:

  1. Makea, tyylikäs ja mielenkiintoinen blogi teillä. Mukavaa katseltavaa odotellessa ensimäisiä omia Diana F+ kuvia kehittämöstä.

    m

    ReplyDelete