12/20/09

Summer's gone.

19.12.2009 Los Angeles




Dear Emmi!

How are you? The Halloween photos were great! You guys really went for it and it looked like a lot of fun. I know how you like to dress up.

Im still black and white. Next post will be with color. I tried some triple exposure shots. It's a bit of a hit and miss with that one. Sometimes the image gets lost in the shapes. Sometimes you get lucky.
VENICE. This is where we play.

The boys of Muscle Beach. They want you to look. I don't think you mind looking either.




Sucker love is heaven sent.
You pucker up, our passion's spent.
My hearts a tart, your body's rent.
My body's broken, yours is bent.


Man with a rabbit. The rabbit is for sale.

And if you go chasing rabbits
And you know you're going to fall
Tell 'em a hookah smoking caterpillar
Has given you the call
Call Alice
When she was just small

My friends surf. Adam told me he saw killer whales. " There's something really powerful seeing a creature so confident. Just going about, swimming. On top of the food chain". Im jealous. I want to see them. I want to be in the sea and stare at the ones that are scared of nothing.

A day at work. Photo shoot. We opened the car windows and played music really loud and danced on the street.

The triple exposure. This one worked.


With Love. Kirsikka

1 comment:

  1. mahtavia kuvia!! varsinki noi muskeliranta kuvat!

    ReplyDelete