8/6/10

It'll make your head spin!

Helsingissä 6.8.2010

Dear Kirsikka,

My head is spinning and I guess it’s a good time to introduce a new Lomo friend: Spinner 360°! As you know my Diana was in an accident. Don’t know what happened to it exactly but I found it broken in my bag. Thank you (and Shafik) so much for the amazing birthday surprise: new Diana F+ Edelweiss edition! I’m in love with it and it goes really well with my summer outfits (especially this little lace vest if you really need to know)! The pearly white is a really good color for Diana!

But because I don’t have any new pictures yet with the new Diana I need to show what happened in Malta in a more surreal and head spinning way. Remember to click to enlarge!

-- Spinning on that dizzy edge

I kissed her face and kissed her head

And dreamed of all the different ways I had

To make her glow

"Why are you so far away?" she said

"Why won't you ever know that I'm in love with you

That I'm in love with you--


These backflips are especially crazy I think!


-- "Show me, show me , show me how you do that trick

The one that makes me scream" she said

"The one that makes me laugh" she said

And threw her arms around my neck

"Show me how you do it

And I promise you I promise that

I'll run away with you

I'll run away with you"--





It’s hard to take pictures with the Spinner without showing your face! But I managed to do it in these (except for one but it was funny). What do you think? I’m in love with this camera and I'm gonna try some black and white film next. But first I’m going to dedicate a few weeks to Diana. She deserves it. Plus I'm going to give my old Diana a new life as a fish eye Diana!



I’m back in Helsinki now and life has been crazy. You never know what’s gonna happen next, huh? Soon you will be here too and I wonder what we are going to do with our Dianas. I have a feeling it’s going to be a good reunion!

With Love and spinning thoughts of life,

Emmi


quote: Just Like Heaven - The Cure

No comments:

Post a Comment