2/8/12

The Sweetest Two Months

Helsingissä 8. helmikuuta 2012

Dear Kirsikka,


-- Now my life is sweet like cinnamon
Like a fucking dream I'm living in--

Yes. I've been on a mental honeymoon for exactly two months today. And I wouldn't change a day. Being in love is fantastic. Fortunately you too know everything about it.

But I'm sorry if I have abandoned this blog. I'll make it up to you I promise.




These photos are from last summer. I now have three different versions of this place. I'm not sure what it's called. Gas bell? Gasometer? Kaasukello? Funny how life changes although the venue stays the same.
 
 
Next time I'll finally show you the birthday pics. I have a dreamy feeling today and there is nothing dreamy about those pictures.
 
I loved, loved, loved your last photos! I want to shoot some black and whites soon.
 
You are in the heat now. Send some photos if you can. Can't wait to hear how it's going!
 
Lots of love,
 
Em
 
quote: Lana Del Rey - Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment